Tooth-Colored Fillings in Greenwood Village, CO
Welcome to Greenwood Dental Arts
Exceptional oral health care that will make your whole family smile.
At Greenwood Dental Arts, we are your trusted dental practice in Greenwood Village, CO, where oral health and smile are our top priorities. our experienced an caring dentists are committed to providing you with the highest quality dental care, including state-of-the-art tooth-colored fillings.
What Are Tooth-Colored Fillings?
Tooth-colored fillings, also known as composite or white fillings, are a modern and aesthetically pleasing alternative to traditional metal amalgam fillings. They are composed of a blend of resin and finely ground glass particles, carefully matched to the shade of your natural teeth. Unlike metal fillings, tooth-colored fillings blend seamlessly with your smile, making them virtually invisible.
How do Dental Fillings Work?
They repair and restore teeth damaged by decay. Made from a resin and glass particle mixture, they match your natural teeth. The process involves numbing the area, removing damaged tooth material, etching, bonding with a special gel, layering, shaping, curing with light, polishing for a natural appearance, and ensuring a comfortable bite.
Benefits of Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Aesthetic Advantages: One of the primary benefits of tooth-colored fillings is their natural appearance. They are custom-tinted to match the color of your teeth, ensuring that no one will notice you’ve had dental work done.
- Durability and Longevity: Tooth-colored fillings are not only visually appealing but also durable. They can withstand the everyday pressures of chewing and can last for many years with proper care.
- Preservation of Tooth Structure: Unlike traditional metal fillings, which require the removal of a more healthy tooth structure, tooth-colored fillings bond directly to the tooth. This preserves the maximum amount of your natural tooth.
- Reduced Risk of Sensitivity: Tooth-colored fillings are less likely to conduct heat or cold, reducing the risk of post-treatment sensitivity that some patients may experience with metal fillings.
- Biocompatibility: Composite fillings are free of mercury and other metals, making them a biocompatible choice for patients concerned about the potential health risks associated with metal fillings.
Our Other General and Restorative Services
Restorative and general dental services are essential for maintaining oral health, preventing further dental issues, and ensuring a confident, pain-free smile throughout one’s life. Our office offers the following general and restorative services:
Choose Greenwood Dental Arts for Your Tooth-Colored Fillings.
Tooth-colored fillings offer not only aesthetic advantages but also durability and biocompatibility. At Greenwood Dental Arts, we are dedicated to providing you with the highest standard of dental care. With the expertise of our dental team, you can trust that your tooth-colored filling treatment will be a success. Contact us today to learn more and take the first step toward a brighter, healthier smile.