Welcome to Greenwood Dental Arts
Exceptional oral health care that will make your whole family smile.
Teeth Whitening in Greenwood Village, CO
Teeth whitening in Greenwood Village is a popular cosmetic procedure that has become increasingly available over the past few decades. Various options exist, from professional in-office treatments to at-home kits to brighten and whiten teeth. People may whiten their teeth for various reasons. Whitening improves the tooth’s appearance, leading to a brighter, more beautiful smile and often a boost in confidence, too! At Greenwood Dental Arts in Greenwood Village, Colorado, we want to give our patients the most beautiful smiles they deserve.
What is Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening at Greenwood Dental Arts involves GLO whitening technology which achieves a brighter, whiter smile with a simple procedure. Glo technology uses a whitening gel and mouthpiece that emits warmth and light to provide a comfortable whitening experience. The gel soaks into the tooth, lightening the tooth enamel.
What Are the Differences Between Professional Teeth Whitening vs. At-Home?
The major difference between the two is the application method and the time required before you see results. Professional teeth whitening can be done in a single visit, whereas at-home whitening can take several days or weeks to achieve the same results. Professional teeth whitening also utilizes stronger concentrations of whitening gel so that a greater whitening result can be achieved more quickly. Professional teeth whitening is also closely monitored by our team members, ensuring the optimal result is achieved for each individual patient.
Why Does Someone Usually Get Their Teeth Whitened?
Teeth whitening is a relatively simple dental service that can provide you with various benefits, making it an increasingly popular choice among individuals looking to improve their smile. It helps in areas such as:
- Improved Smile Appearance: Teeth whitening can remove surface stains, yellowness, or discoloration, which makes a vast difference in your overall appearance and can give you the confidence you need to smile.
- Better Confidence: Having teeth that are bright, white, and healthy can make you feel more confident in social situations and can make it easier to smile and laugh with friends and family.
Teeth whitening can last for a few months or up to 3 years, depending on dietary habits, oral health, and how often you touch the whitening. If you practice good oral hygiene and health and avoid heavily staining foods, the effects of teeth whitening can last longer.
The Appointment Process – Best Teeth Whitening in Greenwood Village, Colorado
During your appointment, your dentist will examine your teeth to determine the best type of whitening based on the results you are looking for. Our highly trained team will provide the GLO whitening experience at Greenwood Dental Arts. Recommendations will be made for at-home care and maintenance whitening based on the whitening outcome and the patient’s desires.
You should expect to have whiter, brighter teeth after the procedure is complete.
What Other Cosmetic Services Are Available at Greenwood Dental Arts?
At Greenwood Dental Arts, we offer a variety of cosmetic services, such as:
- Teeth Whitening: Our teeth whitening services use GLO technology in-office and take-home kits to safely and effectively whiten your teeth.
- Composite Bonding: Composite bonding is a procedure that uses tooth-colored composite material to fill in gaps, chips, and discoloration in the teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: They are a popular cosmetic procedure of thin porcelain shells bonded to the front of your teeth.
- Smile Makeover: A smile makeover is a comprehensive plan that combines several cosmetic procedures to help you achieve the smile of your dreams
- Botox: We use Botox injections to help our patients achieve a smoother and more youthful appearance.
Professional Teeth Whitening Greenwood Village, Colorado
At Greenwood Dental Arts in Greenwood Village, CO, our goal is to help you achieve the beautiful, healthy, and radiant smile you deserve. From in-office treatments to take-home whitening kits, our experienced team of dentists and hygienists will help you find the right option to fit your needs. We are committed to providing the highest quality of dental care and will work with you to create a tailored treatment plan to achieve your desired results. Contact us today for exceptional dental solutions.